Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wii update 4.0

Posted by billsfan444 
wii update 4.0
May 11, 2009 09:10PM
hey everybody, i'm new to all of this... so I'm a big noob. But i'll try to explain my problem without seeming like a noob.

Anyways, I downloaded the newest Wii update (4.0) about 4 days ago... and about a day after that, I got a great Idea to put the twilight hack on my wii. I'm sure all of you know you can't install it, or it won't work with the 4.0 update. So my question is: how long does it usually take to release a new twilight hack (or whatever) to make it able to work on the 4.0 Wii update? Or will there probably not be a new twilight update and I'm screwed?

any answers would greatly be appreciated.
Re: wii update 4.0
May 11, 2009 09:34PM
You dont need the twilight hack any more. Use Bannerbomb. It wont install the HBC, but it will let you run homebrew applications.
May 11, 2009 09:45PM
thanks for the reply! so bannerbomb will install the homebrew app and you can use it on the 4.0 update? could you please send me a link where i can follow the instructions?

edit: wait, what is HCB? is it important? because i want to play mario kart wii with cheats. i dont know if that matters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2009 09:50PM by billsfan444.
May 12, 2009 01:14AM
billsfan444
thanks for the reply! so bannerbomb will install the homebrew app and you can use it on the 4.0 update? could you please send me a link where i can follow the instructions?
Bannerbomb runs the app from an SD card, not install it to the wii. [bannerbomb.qoid.us]

billsfan444
edit: wait, what is HCB? is it important? because i want to play mario kart wii with cheats. i dont know if that matters.
HBC = Homebrew Channel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login