Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mic logitech

Posted by crileo 
Mic logitech
June 10, 2009 10:10AM
I have a microphone logitech to use with "Sing it" and "Boogie" by my doughter and I'd like to know if it's possible to find some homebrew that permit to use microphone with some homebrew mediaplayer. Thanks to you all
Re: Mic logitech
June 10, 2009 05:15PM
AFAIK, there is no homebrew with microphone support, sorry. I'd love to see some though!
June 19, 2009 01:54AM
maybe some supporting all (mic, guitar) rockband hardware ... everythings for GH3's Les Paul ... :'(
June 19, 2009 03:24AM
There is a decent amount of guitar controller homebrew actually. Start with Supersonic.
June 19, 2009 06:40PM
yeah, he just said that, complaining about the fact that everything was GH3 guitar controlled, not rock band guitar controlled. But are they not cross compatible? I know the World Tour guitar needs a modified version of Guitar Fun to work, is it the same with Rock Band guitar?
June 19, 2009 07:27PM
SifJar
yeah, he just said that, complaining about the fact that everything was GH3 guitar controlled, not rock band guitar controlled. But are they not cross compatible? I know the World Tour guitar needs a modified version of Guitar Fun to work, is it the same with Rock Band guitar?
I dont think they're cross compatible ATM due to the Rockband controller being plugged into a USB port and the GH3 Controller clipping into the wiimote. In libogc, AFAIK, there is no Rockband Controller support.
June 19, 2009 11:18PM
oh, didn't know rock band guitar was usb. assumed it attached through wiimote.
June 19, 2009 11:32PM
If you ask me, that would be a horrible idea.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login