Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i'm new in homebrew

Posted by Jandson 
i'm new in homebrew
July 24, 2009 10:59PM
hi, i'm new this forum, but i liked so much, and thought that you could help me

i'm from brazil and sorry by my not so great english

i saw friends talking about homebrew and i want to install this in my wii, but i updated to 4.1U and i don't know how i can do it because the versions that i see to download is only for 3.2 and 3.3

thanks for your help!
Re: i'm new in homebrew
July 24, 2009 11:13PM
It's easy. Get bannerbomb, and use it to run HackMii Installer, and use HackMii Installer to install HBC, and optionally, DVDx and BootMii for DVD playback and brick protection respectively. Although only install BootMii is boot2 installation is available, dont bother with IOS installation.
July 24, 2009 11:13PM
go here. wiibrew wiki
and this should go in the "getting Started" section
July 25, 2009 12:04AM
this have a chance to break my wii?
July 25, 2009 01:15AM
No. HBC took many, many months of development and testing before the first beta was released. DVDX can't brick your Wii, and installing Bootmii won't brick your Wii either. Just be very careful with dangerous Wii homebrew.(Or just don't use them at all if you don't have Bootmii boot2.)
July 25, 2009 10:53PM
In other words just use the wiibrew wiki and don't go to any websites "promising to let you use downloaded wii games" as they will most likely brick your wii and they are illegal. Also anything on the wiki that says "this application modifies NAND" I would stay away from unless I am sure of what it does and how to use it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login