Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HBC loads, nothing but bubbles

Posted by Farmbois 
HBC loads, nothing but bubbles
August 13, 2009 05:10AM
Hi.

sorry to be a pain, however my nephew formatted my wii which had twilight hack and updated it to 4.1 (grrrrrrrrr). I installed banner bomb etc and followed the instructions thro. all i can seem to load is the Homebrew chan with bubbles and the little round world thing in the right hand crn flashes a few times and stays highlighted, no menu or anything. I have installed and reinstalled. I have tried all the various update versions provided however they all do the same thing. Can someone please help me.
Re: HBC loads, nothing but bubbles
August 13, 2009 05:30AM
...do you have any apps on the SD card? and if so, do you have them on there correctly?
August 13, 2009 05:33AM
lol no, no apps on the card.
August 13, 2009 05:34AM
i take it im supposed to?
August 13, 2009 05:55AM
ok so im an idiot, thanks for the info. figured it out and got the homebrew browser.

u can all stop laughing now.

;o)
August 13, 2009 05:57AM
.....is there supposed to be blood when I facepalm (no offense, good sir)
August 13, 2009 06:45AM
ok i installed the usual stuff, however my "games" wont load. in gecko it comes up with no dvd installed. im in aus. i have tried changing the region free but makes no difference.

thanks in advance for ur help
August 13, 2009 06:48AM
what do you mean by "games" do you mean homebrew discs? or warez discs?
August 13, 2009 06:55AM
i mean by burnt discs. sorry was trying not to be too obvious. LOL. they all worked perviously on the older homebrew i had
August 13, 2009 07:00AM
well, if they're the unsupported type of disc, all I can and will say is that Gecko OS is not a Warez tool, it is a tool that is used to A) get a debug dump in realtime if a USB Gecko is present and B) play imported discs
August 13, 2009 07:03AM
I had no problems playing them with the previous gecko, they r just burnt/ copied discs.
August 13, 2009 07:25AM
Yeah, we can't really help you out with that here, it's against the rules. Backups or not, it still involves the same methods used for piracy.
August 13, 2009 07:31AM
thanks anyways mate
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login