Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Inclusive 4GB SD Card Workaround?

Posted by junky562 
The Inclusive 4GB SD Card Workaround?
September 15, 2009 01:41AM
The Inclusive 4GB SD Card Workaround Solution for Wii!
Does this still work with Menu 4.0? my dumba$$ bought a 4gb sd card(non-hc) because SDHC cards dont work for RB2 stupid NINTENDO and MTV!!! But i recently found out the card may not work. So today i found this method [url=http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php? t=199730]4GB SD Workaround[/url], but it was written like last year in November i think, so now what? should i just try it out? or is it a waste of time?

[i]Removal of inane colors -- Arikado[/i]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2009 11:02PM by Arikado.
Re: The Inclusive 4GB SD Card Workaround?
September 15, 2009 07:57PM
stick it in and see if it works without doing that. if it does, yay. if not, do that. I dont think you should need to, it should work anyway.
September 15, 2009 07:58PM
is this a bad post or something? do you guys not approve of doing this? idk i thought it was a legitimate question... its not about Wads, or Roms, or Backups. or is this bad too? if it is bad sorry and close this. if not then any info/thoughts/comments regarding this topic are really appreciated! please and thnx!
September 15, 2009 08:24PM
uh, read what I posted. Stick in the SD card. see if it works. if it does, good. if it doesn't do the trick in the link.
September 22, 2009 06:00PM
I just got one of those Transcend cards too. It works for everything except BootMii. :\
October 01, 2009 10:19PM
I use a Transcend 4GB non-SDHC for Rock Band 2 DLC/customs. I haven't really tried with anything else, as I've filled the card with RB2 content. Like kobalobasileus said, it doesn't completely work with BootMii, however you can swap cards once it's loaded and dump the NAND to it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login