Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

new HBC not loading homebrew properly?

Posted by Alii 
new HBC not loading homebrew properly?
October 01, 2009 08:20PM
is anybody else having problems with certain homebrew with the new HBC?, i cant run anything i download from the homebrew browser, Mplayer TT keeps giving me a fatini error when i load it?, anybody?
Re: new HBC not loading homebrew properly?
October 02, 2009 03:30AM
What homebrew?

The MPlayer error occurs because you're using the dvdx from hackmii 1.5
October 02, 2009 04:54PM
ahh okay, the homebrew that doesnt want to load just seems to be things i get from the homebrew browser, i got wiipaint to work once, but the wiimote once synced wasnt working with the screen :(
October 02, 2009 06:04PM
Well, that's teknecal's problem then.

Go bug him: [codemii.com]
October 02, 2009 07:38PM
you didnt have to reply, and sorry for "bugging you" but this is the noobs forum...
October 02, 2009 07:48PM
Alii
you didnt have to reply, and sorry for "bugging you" but this is the noobs forum...
Don't sweat it Arikado can't help it, he's just built that way. Welcome to WiiBrew!
October 02, 2009 08:03PM
Alii

I dont think Arikado was saying it in a "Go bug him instead of me" way, more just "if you annoy him about it, hopefully he'll fix it".
October 02, 2009 10:09PM
SifJar
Alii

I dont think Arikado was saying it in a "Go bug him instead of me" way, more just "if you annoy him about it, hopefully he'll fix it".
This.
October 02, 2009 11:32PM
ahh sorry, i've never been good at seeing when people are saying things in a certain way on forums :P, maybe i will go "bug him" :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login