Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Installing HBC from BootMii

Posted by paloke 
Installing HBC from BootMii
November 28, 2009 11:57PM
Hi,

I've installed the BootMee menu but i need to install the HBC again. Ussing the BannerBomb the installing screen becomes freezed after the pop-up message. I tried sevreral versions of bannerbom with the same result, black screen and freezed after accepting the pop-up screen. My system version is the V4.1E.

Can i install the HBC from the bootmii menu? Another good idea?

Thank you.

Paloke
Re: Installing HBC from BootMii
November 29, 2009 12:46AM
Do you have the right version of bannerbomb? if so try smash stack or indiana pwns instead (that is if you have those games.)
November 29, 2009 01:17PM
Hi,

I tried with the correct version for my console (v1) and several files downloaded form the bannerbomb official site, in an act of faith i tried the v2 version with no result.

The next option is find a Lego Indiana Jones game and of a friend and try to install the HBC.

Thank you for the answer.

Paloke
November 29, 2009 07:47PM
Make sure you have a "boot.elf" file on your SD card from the HackMii Installer.
November 29, 2009 11:09PM
Hi,

I copied the file boot.elf from HackMii Installer v0.6 downloaded from [bootmii.org] at the root of the SD card. (Where the BannerBomb instructions says).

Paloke.
November 30, 2009 01:13AM
Is there anything else on your SD card?
December 01, 2009 03:33PM
Hi,

Finally, with a brand new SD card formated in fat with the camera and using the BannerBomb trick the HBC is installed. My wii is happy again.

Thanks a lot.

Paloke
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login