Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New to Wii, need help on dvd playback ;-)

Posted by unsignedint 
New to Wii, need help on dvd playback ;-)
December 12, 2009 02:55PM
Hello,

I have System Menu v4.2E and just installed BootMii v0.6, DVDx and HBC.

I have 2 questions the first: how can i play dvd's? (where can i start dvdx) when i start the hbc nothing happens, i see the channel (blue screen with some bubble... but nothing more happens, i see a menu when i press "1" nothing else).

Second when i start bootmii e see 4 ou 5 icons... but cant select any of them... the screen apparently freezes!

Any opinions?
Re: New to Wii, need help on dvd playback ;-)
December 12, 2009 03:34PM
You need to get mPlayer CE and run it. You can play DVDs with it provided you have DVDx installed.
December 12, 2009 03:55PM
To use BootMii's menu, either use a GameCube controller or the Wii buttons. With the Wii buttons, press Power to cycle through options and press either Reset or Eject (whichever one is closest to Power) to select them, though it might be the other way around.
December 12, 2009 07:23PM
and the reason for the blue screen is you have no HB apps or games ect. I found it easier to download the browser then you can download right to you sd card and it puts them right where they need to be cuts out downloading the zip or rar files and un zipping them it does it on it's own
December 12, 2009 11:35PM
Thx for all the help guys!

I just installed MPlayer CE (v0.75) and watched some videos from youtube ;-)

I just can't put the dvd playback working yep, let's try again tomorrow with another dvd.
December 13, 2009 12:25AM
you need v0.76 of Mplayer CE
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login