Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alright im scared

Posted by beeks10 
Alright im scared
January 06, 2010 01:50AM
I want HBC but i'm scared that i might brick my wii by installing this thing. I need some help here. I hear that if you update your wii when you have HBC they will remove HBC or brick your wii. is that true

I also hear that you lose your warrenty. is that true

So is HBC safe. Cause man i dont want $250.00 down the drain cause of a dumb channel that nintendo hates........

some please answer this (NO LINK)

IS THIS SAFE!!!!!!!!!!! (no lies)
Re: Alright im scared
January 06, 2010 01:58AM
beeks10
I want HBC but i'm scared that i might brick my wii by installing this thing. I need some help here. I hear that if you update your wii when you have HBC they will remove HBC or brick your wii. is that true
No that's not true, and you've been told this already.

beeks10
I also hear that you lose your warrenty. is that true
Yes, the HBC is a modification so it does void the warranty.

There is no risk with installing the HBC.
So yes, the HBC is safe.
January 06, 2010 02:26AM
They may remove HBC.
They will not brick your Wii.
Nintendo will overcharge you if you have HBC installed even for out-of-warranty repairs. However, with a bit of work, you can make your Wii look like it has never been used (and make it hard to prove that it was), send it in, and then restore it to its former state.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2010 05:17AM by WikiFSX.
January 06, 2010 02:57AM
Why don't you post all of this in the same thread dude? What have you posted 3 threads all asking the same questions. It seems that you're just a little nervouse about this and let me tell you I was to. But then my friend did it on his in warranty wii so I decided that the worst thing that could happen is nintendo kill me in my sleep... Jk actually I had bannerbomb on my sd card and decided to try it. Now not only do I have the coolest wii I. The
school but I can also play games my peers never new existed (Super Mario War) just go for it, or if you don't want to wait a year and try it then no matter what happens if your wii breaks you have to pay no matter what caused it :)
January 06, 2010 07:52PM
beeks10
So is HBC safe. Cause man i dont want $250.00 down the drain cause of a dumb channel that nintendo hates........

If you think its dumb, don't install it. Duh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login