Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

updating my wii

Posted by dan3008 
Re: updating my wii
February 24, 2010 12:39PM
Plus, Crisco, bg4545 proved he's using the same e-mail address on both forums. And, the nail in the coffin here, he registered 11 months ago on the forums. I find it hard to believe (but not impossible after the weird stuff I've been put through) that they've been "tracking" me for 11 months.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2010 12:39PM by Arikado.
February 24, 2010 12:45PM
ok, i'm actually useing dan3008's account here because he told me too.

about the dibate never mind, that was cornell, obviously not you, sorry for the mix up.
about the bad rumors thing: thanks for clearing that up, you wont here anything more about that from me.
wow, you realy did have some posts deleated, never saw them.
and it isnt illigal. All licencing data is included. its just hidden away, but it is being made more clear by the next realeas.
February 24, 2010 01:00PM
dan3008
and it isnt illigal. All licencing data is included. its just hidden away, but it is being made more clear by the next realeas.
That is not true. As I said before, fatquack has admitted to me and everyone else that yes, his product illegal to sell right now. He promised to fix it (which should only take 5 minutes, again, it's just a matter of adding a .txt file into the release) but instead he has put it off for more than 5 months. I had figured that he had already fixed this trivial issue, but as I said before, I've realized it's still not fixed after many more months so my friend will be filing a report wit paypal when he wakes up today. I'm extremely confident he will get the product removed from paypal within a short time. Paypal (unlike other transfer services) does not want legal problems so they will remove anything even slightly questionable from their service in a moment's notice.
February 24, 2010 09:20PM
O HAI
IS TEH LULZ STILL HERE?!

AWESOME

anyway, how many ways can you go illegal with shit like that program.

its been what, 3 months since the last encounter with that shit and we got promised it would get resolved

SURE LOOKS RESOLVED TO ME! /sarcasm

TO THE BRIX SHITTING MOBILE!
May 14, 2010 08:14PM
dan3008
ok, 3 things. 1, i'm not an admin over there. I am simply a humble user going by the name ketufe. so dont get me confusd with dan3008 over there. 2 i have been working for fatquack trying to track you back here since that inscidnt, you just droped yourself in it. 3, please kep the insuls out your just bing chiledish and showing yourself up.

well I just saw this topic and I do not understand you go for me? ketufe it me?? yes me
I want to know why you talk about me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login