Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SD Card doesn't load in wii

Posted by sambamalam 
SD Card doesn't load in wii
April 28, 2010 12:43AM
Ive followed all the instuctions on how to unlock my wii. Ive put all the files on my SD card. But when i put it in my wii and go to SD card picture for a spilt second it says loading from SD card then its just all empty blocks. Ive had no sleep for days over this. Can some one please help?
Re: SD Card doesn't load in wii
April 28, 2010 01:01AM
What system menu are you on? If you're on 4.1, you have to go to the Wii Menu, then Data Management, then Channels, then SD Card.

EDIT: Also, did you pay for anything? The term "unlock" when it comes to Wii Hacking is usually used by sites that sell our free and open-source software.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2010 01:02AM by cactusjack901.
April 28, 2010 01:03AM
April 28, 2010 01:06AM
havent paid for anything
April 28, 2010 01:10AM
Are you sure you put the files in the right place on the SD card?
April 28, 2010 01:14AM
No i raed something about putting them into the root of the SD card. I just dragged them across. Is that wrong? Please explain to me as if i were a baby cos i get really mixed up. Please and Thank you
April 28, 2010 01:15AM
Here, this should explain it quite well

[wiibrew.org]
April 28, 2010 01:18AM
ive done all that
April 28, 2010 01:43AM
Occasionally Bannerbomb doesn't work. Try Indiana Pwns instead.
April 28, 2010 01:58AM
If you still can't get it working after that, I wish you no ill-will, but I have to say that Wii hacking isn't for you. I don't mean to sound like an asshole when I say this, but Wii Hacking isn't for everybody, it requires a certain amount of computer skill, which you don't seem to have.

EDIT: I'd also like to state that while I do take a bit of an elitist approach to Wii Hacking, or just computers in general, I hate taking that stance. II firmly believe the reason I have to take that approach, is because most people don't have the hunger for knowledge about this stuff that most of us here do, so they don't read and learn all they can, and reading is a large part.

to sum it up

most people = no read
no read = no knowledge
no knowledge = elitist approach forced

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2010 02:05AM by cactusjack901.
April 28, 2010 02:03AM
cheers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login