Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

why put something out that doesnt work

Posted by freegame36 
why put something out that doesnt work
May 01, 2010 07:07AM
DeSmuME Wii doesnt work so why was it put out?
is this new?
May 01, 2010 04:40AM
what actually is the DeSmuME wii? is this for ds games?
Re: is this new?
May 01, 2010 07:36AM
[code.google.com]

It does work, you just can't follow directions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2010 07:38AM by bg4545.
Re: why put something out that doesnt work
May 14, 2010 03:49PM
i can and did follow directions...out of 10 nds games, one actually loaded but ran so slow it actually was the most pathetic thing i ever seen. This still needs a lot of work....it will be great when someone finishes this project
May 14, 2010 09:59PM
Don't be an ass. People are working hard on it and yes it's not finished, but they don't just code emulators so you can play your DS roms. They code them because it is a challenge and a learning experience. They don't work for you, only themselves, so quit complaining.
May 15, 2010 12:12AM
i was simply responding to your smart a** comment. don't tell ,me i cant follow directions if you aint willing to take it back. I know all the hard work that goes into this. I create very complex programs as well. I simply wanted to know why it was put out while it is not finished. Just answere the question and move on. Dont go telling people that they cant follow directions in one response then agree its not finished in another. have a nice day!
May 15, 2010 12:19AM
freegame36
i was simply responding to your smart a** comment.
He wasn't being smart with you, he was stating the facts. >.<

don't tell ,me i cant follow directions if you aint willing to take it back.
What?

I create very complex programs as well.
....So?

I simply wanted to know why it was put out while it is not finished.
AFAIK, the app is still in its beta stages; it can't be perfect. You can't expect every nds game to work with it.
May 15, 2010 12:34AM
To be honest I misunderstood you at first, I thought you literally couldn't get it to work, so that's why I said that you can't follow directions. Either way, your post is still insulting to the developers. Most homebrew apps are still being perfected and all the emulators out there are bound to have problems with some games.
May 15, 2010 01:02AM
ok. thanks. I just didnt understand why some things are put out incomplete..It seems to me that this cant be to safe for people's wii's if its not finished. This was the point I was originally trying to make. Didnt mean to start a war here. All you guys are obviously great and i and everyone else loves your work. At the same time, we love our wii as well. I myself have deleted the NDS em. and will wait for a completed app to come out. I dont want anything to happen to my wii from using unfinished projects. Thanks for everything
May 15, 2010 01:26AM
Like most applications, DeSmuME Wii does not modify the wii's NAND. Therefore, it is not at all dangerous.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.