Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Home Brew Channel Wiimote is Backwards

Posted by Drpills 
Home Brew Channel Wiimote is Backwards
June 03, 2010 02:06AM
I just installed the Homebrew channel, and cannot figure out what is wrong with my wiimote. Everything is backwards with the motion sensor, up is down, down is up, left is right, right is left,...is there a simple solution to fix this? (only happens on home brew channel)
Re: Home Brew Channel Wiimote is Backwards
June 03, 2010 02:09AM
Usually, I hear the HBC sometimes gets installed upside-down, but it sounds like you're saying the X and Y axis went reversed. Are you sure your sensor bar's not upside-down, or anything nearby (clock, candle, etc) might be interfering with the signal?
June 03, 2010 02:16AM
well, it is basically upside down, but there is nothing interfering that i know of,...I tried two different sensors, and tried flipping them already, nothing...
June 03, 2010 02:40AM
Sounds like you tried to install Homebrew Channel through an alternate mean or a modified version of Hackmii, a needed IOS, or Bannerbomb. Use Hackmii v0.6 and Bannerbomb v2. Use this guide

[wiibrew.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2010 02:43AM by Mestizo.
June 03, 2010 02:51AM
that's the tutorial i used....=c
June 03, 2010 02:53AM
Then you might need to use Dop-Mii to reinstall IOS 36. Just be careful using this, as this has the potential to brick your Wii.

[wiibrew.org]

Also, have you registered your Wii for internet or WiiConnect24? Turn WC24 off and disable the internet during the installation, as I've heard that can cause problems for the installation. Try disabling internet access on your Wii before using Dop-Mii, and use Dop-Mii as a last resort, to be on the safe side.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2010 02:59AM by Mestizo.
June 03, 2010 03:12AM
thank you! turning off internet/WC24 worked perfectly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login