Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bannerbomb & Play History

Posted by ahBa8queiF 
Bannerbomb & Play History
July 21, 2010 06:37PM
You probably know the Wii's "Today's Play History". Every time you play a game, a message containing the name of the game and playing time will be added there.

I want to know one thing. Does running a Bannerbomb (or some other) exploit add something into the play history?

Re: Bannerbomb & Play History
July 21, 2010 06:53PM
No.

Game based exploits will of course show the exploited game in play history, but that is in no way incriminating.
July 26, 2010 02:03PM
I got a bug using Bannerbomb where it said 23:59 time played (in HBC), let me see if I can get a picture. Total time was like 25 hrs+.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2010 03:08PM by SpawnHyuuga.
July 26, 2010 03:10PM
Bannerbomb has nothing to do with HBC, so that is impossible. Bannerbomb can't show up as HBC.
July 27, 2010 01:09AM
If you load a game/channel through Gecko OS, it will show as Homebrew Channel. Best thing to do is to run something small (Mii Channel for example) about 10 or so times until it starts listing "Other", and then running Gecko OS to avoid showing the Homerbrew Channel.
July 31, 2010 05:58PM
@ Sifjar:

I'm serious. Once I'd updated to 4.3U (inadvertently because I had just gotten Wi-Fi access - never before had my Wii been updated) and I tried to use the now defunct Bannerbomb. "Error 04" - back to system menu and I check the play history...
"Homebrew Channel" 23:59
July 31, 2010 06:06PM
And had you actually run HBC on your Wii before at this point?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login