"System Files Corrupt" after exit
July 27, 2010 05:41AM
I've had this issue for a while now and haven't really done too much about it. I don't delve too far into the homebrewing scene. I have done nothing more than installing HBC. Whenever I exit either Wii Fit Plus or the Netflix disc, I get a "System Files Corrupt" error, which will go away after unplugging the console. Only these two discs. Continues to this day and I still have not done anything about it.

Well, Wiibrew forums, today's the day I decide to do something. I've been wanting to enjoy these pieces of software and come to you for help. My question is whether or not this is a problem that can be solved using tools developed by Wii homebrew devs? Any ideas?
Re: "System Files Corrupt" after exit
July 27, 2010 08:55AM
Have you updated your Homebrew Channel to 1.0.7? If so, do that now, then update your Wii. The security check for the Homebrew Channel should be disabled.
Re: "System Files Corrupt" after exit
July 27, 2010 09:06AM
Mestizo
Have you updated your Homebrew Channel to 1.0.7? If so, do that now, then update your Wii. The security check for the Homebrew Channel should be disabled.
That has nothing to do with the error.

@Esnel
I'm not sure if the problem is fixable, but it seems to be harmless enough if you can still use those discs and reboot to a functioning Wii.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login