Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What next?? please help

Posted by Annep 
What next?? please help
September 28, 2010 07:13AM
Firstly, thank you so much for your easy to follow & understand guide using indiana pwns bg4545 ?

My homebrew channel is up & running (how does it work & what can it do?)

I have been looking up stuff for days and must admit that I am even more confused than ever!!

A site i have been looking at said i need a priiloader..do i really need one & with so many to choose from i am completely baffled as to which one?

Lastly, do you know if their is a "how to use guide" hbc & bootmii or do i need to load apps for it to do stuff

thank you for you help?
Re: What next?? please help
September 28, 2010 04:04PM
No, you don't need Priiloader!

Just download whichever homebrew apps/games you want to use from www.wiibrew.org and store them in your SD card in the following folder:

SD:\apps

Create a subfolder in there for each application or game, and HBC will detect them automatically. HBC will display the homebrew apps you have installed and will allow you to run them.

One of the first applications you might want to install in your SD is the Homebrew Browser. It will allow you to download any application or game directly from your Wii without having to take out the SD card. Note that this program requires an internet connection on your console. :)
September 28, 2010 08:21PM
FYI, there is only one Priiloader. It has been updated numerous times, so there are numerous versions, but only one Priiloader. But anyway, unless you KNOW what it does and WHY you need it, you don't need it.
September 29, 2010 03:48AM
Thank you very much for your help:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login