Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gecko

Posted by bundychik 
Re: Gecko
October 01, 2010 04:54AM
thanks rider ill try better next time
and outlawed grow up , mods put up with ppl like me for what ever reasons but this a forum 4 help and your not helping
October 01, 2010 05:44PM
bob123456
oh gosh guys no fighting sorry rider if i made no sense im only 17 what can you expect

When I was 17 I already knew 3 programming languages, spoke 2 languages and had developed several PC apps. I also was admin on IRC channels and developed mIRC scripts.

Age is the dumbest excuse you can use to justify your attitude. I know several 17 y/o guys which are not only very mature, but also active in this forum as mods/admins and are even among the most appreciated homebrew developers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2010 05:47PM by Axel.
October 01, 2010 07:00PM
alright, i'm not a mod, but as a regular i'm gonna step in here.

Everyone chill out...

outlaweddragoon: you've made three posts on this forum... all of them with absolutely ZERO content or contribution value... where as EVERY SINGLE one of bob's posts in this thread contribute something and try to help... so quit calling his posts random.

Axel:

When I was 17 I already knew 3 programming languages, spoke 2 languages and had developed several PC apps. I also was admin on IRC channels and developed mIRC scripts.
BFD... no one cares. most 17 year olds aren't like that and the ones that are are mature enough to not use it like it's some big thing... I mean that's great that you have those skill sets, and i know of a ton of guys in this community that have those skills so lets not throw it around to make a point to someone who is probably more like your average 17 year old.

There is no excuse being used to justify any attitude... he was apologizing for OTHER idiots on this thread taking his advice and fighting over it. I invite you to re read the thread and you'll see that all of his posts were relevant and an attempt to help.
He didn't have to apologize for anything and wasn't making excuses. It's called being respectful... something that will get you a lot farther in this world than anything else.

bob123456:
You're doing fine mine. Keep helping the way you know how.

ALL
This is a forum... and mostly a HELP forum...
No one should have to feel attacked for offering advice because OTHER people don't understand it. If you don't want to offer help to newbs... than don't... but quit chiming in with useless chatter attacking them. Let people who like to help do the helping.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2010 07:06PM by mdbrim.
October 01, 2010 07:26PM
This has gone on long enough. Age is not an excuse (I'm 19) but also anyone should feel free to try helping whoever they want. No pressure.

@topic creator,
if you still have questions make a new topic
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.