Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Crazy 4.3u smashstack problem..Please help!!

Posted by jozeph68 
Crazy 4.3u smashstack problem..Please help!!
September 30, 2010 05:52AM
Crazy thing, after the installing smashstack on my 4.3u I'm faced with a crazy problem. I cannot start the Wii at any time with the SD card inserted or it will not load at all...If I start it without the SD card inserted it starts fine. Upon doing so & getting to the main screen I can then insert the SD card and run WAREZ with no problem. However after exiting out of a game using the home button or any other method the screen goes black again. I have to take out the SD card and power off..start over again..Any suggestions or did I miss something during the process?? Any help would be appriciated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2010 07:55AM by bg4545.
Re: Crazy 4.3u smashstack problem..Please help!!
September 30, 2010 06:05AM
FAIL you didn't see the big red letters, we don't discuss or like usb loaders, back ups, and the like. Don't like piracy.
September 30, 2010 07:57AM
What (besides warez loaders) did you install?
September 30, 2010 02:47PM
Dirtrider73068, Please accept my apologies, I did read & obviously misunderstood. Wont happen again. I also may have been misleading about making it sound as if I myself did the installs of whatever programs where put onto it. In fact I did not, I recieved it this way and posted what I was told about it. I was just assuming that the procedure was followed correctly due to everything else working fine. Thought maybe someone else had ran into this problem an had a cure. I am 100% new to this whole thing , including posting questions so I'm about as newb as you can get. Again I apologize. I did take 1 step to attempt to correct and change the SD card..but still having same prob.
October 01, 2010 03:50AM
jozeph68
Well there is a box you have to check that says you won't talk about it. We give way if you say its already installed or want it removed. From what you had posted it sounded like you wanted it fix so you could keep using it that way. When I first got mine it had bad stuff on, but over time I have taken it off. From being here I have learned it causes more problems than what its worth.
October 01, 2010 04:59AM
dude your sd may be to small , my 256mb wouldnt let me turn on my wii , upgrade to bigger size 1-4gb and your problem will seize to exist =P(btw im using a sandisk hcsd 4gb)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2010 04:59AM by bob123456.
October 01, 2010 08:03AM
bob123456
dude your sd may be to small , my 256mb wouldnt let me turn on my wii , upgrade to bigger size 1-4gb and your problem will seize to exist =P(btw im using a sandisk hcsd 4gb)
Size doesn't matter. (At least not that much) I had a 256mb card that worked fine, so it isn't too small.
October 01, 2010 07:13PM
yeah it isn't the size of the sd card taht's doing it... something seems messed up with an IOS that doesn't like returning to the menu and maybe is looking for something to load.

Maybe fixing IOS? I dunno, i don't have too much experience with changing, reloading IOS. What system menu are you on?

cuz you could probably just update to the latest HB channel and then update the system menu to the newest version and that might fix it.

IOS experts... what say you?
October 01, 2010 08:52PM
Thanks for everyones help. One of the first things I thought of was that the SD card was screwy because it not starting with it in and the fact that I though most cards are 2gb...So I replaced it with a 4Gb (radio shak brand) & the problem still exists. I dont have no idea how to update or run IOS but I see alot of forums that talk about IOS...more to complicated for me. I guess I was hoping that someone had delt with this before & could offer a simple solution. (The IOS thing is probably simple enough for someone that knows what they are doing) It was a longshot and I do appriciate all the help.
October 01, 2010 09:17PM
what about a system update? what are you currently running?
October 02, 2010 02:43AM
mdbrim
what about a system update? what are you currently running?
agreed system updAte will update most ios and ether stub/moth ball them, but it mite fix the prob , and a question out of curiosty what is in your sd card , some files screwed up my wii untill i started taking them out ( btw used 2 be bob123456)
October 02, 2010 02:56AM
outlaweddragoon
agreed system updAte will update most ios and ether stub/moth ball them, but it mite fix the prob , and a question out of curiosty what is in your sd card , some files screwed up my wii untill i started taking them out ( btw used 2 be bob123456)
Just don't say anything else while the grown ups are talking.
October 02, 2010 03:00AM
bg4545
outlaweddragoon

..... What? seriously ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2010 03:02AM by outlaweddragoon.
October 02, 2010 03:03AM
outlaweddragoon
bg4545
outlaweddragoon
..... What?
It means shut up until you have something to contribute and when you have something to contribute be mature about it. Type in complete sentences and words.
And no, having an argument with yourself is not mature.
Grow up.
October 02, 2010 03:09AM
point tooken , ill stop with stuff like that this site has helped me out , so i guess ill be grown - up about it
October 02, 2010 12:15PM
wait a second: outlaweddragon/bob123456: I thought you left?
October 02, 2010 05:44PM
SifJar
No, he was harassing me and made 4 different accounts. Arikado IP banned him.
October 02, 2010 06:22PM
bg4545
SifJar

mdbrim:

This is what I was talking about. Apologizing for being only 17 is no real excuse for such attitude of his.

He drives every moderator nuts and then he goes saying 'I'm only 17 what did you expect?', then he registers with a different account. Did you know that both users you were directing towards, supporting one while scolding the other were actually the same person?

No, he is NOT doing a good contribution to the community, nor really trying to do it.

BTW, did you know Arikado is also 17?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2010 06:26PM by Axel.
October 02, 2010 07:59PM
Edit: nm... I'll PM Axel instead of posting about the above crap in public.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2010 08:24PM by mdbrim.
October 02, 2010 09:54PM
bg4545
SifJar

You know I thought bob123456 and outlaweddragon were the same person just they way the post outlawed made were just like bob's. He was annoying me too but I figured a mod would take care of it. I thought Arikado was older, he is pretty smart.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.