Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

accio hacks

Posted by bowflop1 
accio hacks
October 02, 2010 03:11AM
im having trouble with accio hacks. i only seem to be able to apply codes to wii games but i want to apply codes to wii ware games and all the other options accio hacks has, how do i do this???????????? and if its not possible ( which wouldnt make sense to WHY its there...) then just say so.

?? all typed using wii-mote
Re: accio hacks
October 02, 2010 03:12AM
It isn't possible unless you have a patched IOS. If you don't have a patched IOS we cannot tell you how to get one on these forums.
October 02, 2010 03:14AM
whats that?
October 02, 2010 03:16AM
IOS is like the Wii's "operating system". In order to load channels it must be modified first. We can't tell you how to do that though because these forums don't support those kinds of patches.
October 02, 2010 03:18AM
so basicly a modded gecko os? or some sort of evil chip?
October 02, 2010 03:21AM
No, neither. You need to modify your Wii's system files (which is why it's not supported here as it can cause issues.)
October 02, 2010 03:25AM
oh, thanks for that neat info, im a noob when it comes to hacks. i just watch youtube but its always too vague for me to understand anything! not that i intend to mod or anything.
October 02, 2010 05:05AM
If you go by you tube videos they will leave you in a bad condition on your wii. Some of those guys on there could be doing things to make your wii brick on purpose. I tried watching you tube videos, and to me it was more confusing then reading it somewhere. I wouldn't trust those you tube videos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login