Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew Channel install error

Posted by alexkash 
Homebrew Channel install error
November 04, 2010 03:21AM
Ok, I am trying to load Homebrew Channel on a 4.3U wii and am using indiana pwns. I run the exploit and i get this:

"savezelda v1.1 (segher@interesting-times)
Copyright 2008,2009 segher Boessenkool
Copyright 2008 Haxx Enterprises
Copyright 2008 Hector Martin ("marcan")
Copyright 2003, 2004 Felix Domke

This code is licensed to you under the terms of the GNU GPL , version 2; see the file COPYING

Font and graphics by Freddy Leitner

Cleaning up environment... Eventhook release failed with c
ode 0
OK.
SD card not found (-1056964604)
USBGecko not found
No code found to load, hanging."

Then it stops and i have to power the wii off. Is there a work around this? Thanks
Re: Homebrew Channel install error
November 04, 2010 03:42AM
Either you don't have an SD card inserted, your SD card is not formatted properly, or your SD card is incompatible. SDHC cards don't work, so make sure that it is a regular SD card (2GB or smaller).
November 04, 2010 03:48AM
Or you don't have "boot.elf" on the root of your SD card
November 04, 2010 07:40AM
alexkash
Ok, I am trying to load Homebrew Channel on a 4.3U wii and am using indiana pwns. I run the exploit and i get this:

"savezelda v1.1 (segher@interesting-times)
Copyright 2008,2009 segher Boessenkool
Copyright 2008 Haxx Enterprises
Copyright 2008 Hector Martin ("marcan")
Copyright 2003, 2004 Felix Domke

This code is licensed to you under the terms of the GNU GPL , version 2; see the file COPYING

Font and graphics by Freddy Leitner

Cleaning up environment... Eventhook release failed with c
ode 0
OK.
SD card not found (-1056964604)
USBGecko not found
No code found to load, hanging."

Then it stops and i have to power the wii off. Is there a work around this? Thanks
he is using SDHC , i used to mess around w/ a 4gb trying to install Hbc, lol , the error code is fimiliar ,
hope this is of help(somewhat)
November 04, 2010 08:35AM
reborndragoon
he is using SDHC , i used to mess around w/ a 4gb trying to install Hbc, lol , the error code is fimiliar ,
hope this is of help(somewhat)
First of all, that was already stated by jbc007 as a possible cause and there was no need to repeat it. Second of all, you don't know what he's using.
November 06, 2010 01:38AM
i did use SDHC 4 GB card, i just got a 2 GB SD card and it worked just fine. i should have read the instructions more careful it did said to use a SD card and not SDHC. thanks guys.

My other issue that i have 2 weather channels and 2 news channels. one of each i can't open i get an error message. my wii was semi bricked before and i was able to fix it by using savemii dongle and upgraded to v4.3. how can i remove the channels?
November 06, 2010 05:02AM
You may be able to delete them with DOP-Mii (I haven't used DOP-Mii in awhile, and am not sure of all of its current features). If this is not possible, use DOP-Mii to install IOS 36 v1042 (I'm assuming your wii is not "LU64+", but if it is, do not downgrade IOS). Then use AnyTitle Deleter to delete the titles HAFP and HAGP. In either case, you must launch the latest revision of DOP-Mii (v14.2) through the latest HBC.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2010 05:09AM by jbc007.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login