Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i need help!

Posted by halo79100 
i need help!
November 13, 2010 07:25PM
i tried to install homebrew using smash stack. i got to a part and it said to press ok to finish install. i pressed it and the screen went black and my disc drive is blinking. what do i do to fix this?
Re: i need help!
November 13, 2010 07:40PM
I assume that this is a bug in the Hackmii Installer. Try it again. If it still doesn't work, we can explore further options.
November 13, 2010 10:02PM
i cant get any of the cheat applications working. one said to check if geckocodes.org was still online so i checked and it would not load. and it is not my internet as i tried at a friends house an the site still would not load.
November 13, 2010 10:14PM
Did you install the Homebrew Channel? What is your problem exactly? Gecko Codes is down.
November 13, 2010 10:20PM
is there any cheat app on homebrew tat still works?
November 13, 2010 10:57PM
Gecko OS works just fine. Accio Hacks is not a cheat app per se, it's a cheat downloading app. It can't work with GeckoCodes down, but I'm sure it'll be up in a few days. In the mean time, you can manually get codes from Wiird forums or the like and apply them with Gecko OS.

Now, have you actually got HBC installed or not, seeing as that appeared to be the first problem?
November 13, 2010 11:10PM
its installed. will someone post a link with metroid prime 3 cheats for gecko.
November 13, 2010 11:15PM
the wiird site wont load.
November 13, 2010 11:27PM
Yeah wiird seems down too. Looks like you won't be cheating for a day or two.
November 14, 2010 12:01AM
ok. please post when either site comes back online.
November 14, 2010 12:39PM
As I don't check either site, ever, that would require me to start checking them till they come online. As you would need to check back here to see if they're up anyway, would it not be easier for you just to check if they're up?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login