Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What's up with the main page?

Posted by nightwishfan1 
What's up with the main page?
November 18, 2010 02:15AM
I would post this in the general section, but seeing as Arikado never lifted what was supposed to be a 6 day ban from it before when I was mistakenly accused of advertising when linking to a product page on best buy (which I wont drop so dont bother asking me to, cause others do the same thing and recieve zilch for it), which means I subsequently cant ask it there.

Anyways I was wondering what's up with the wiibrew.org main page? I'm encountering a 403 Forbidden error, which states "You don't have permission to access /wiki/Main_Page on this server."

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at wiibrew.org Port 80

I was just on the main page not even 2 hours ago seeing what the recent homebrew updates were. I havent messed with my internet security, or privacy settings, and I only visited the main page, so where this forbidden nonsense is coming from I dont know. Also I know these forums are attached to the wiki page which wiibrew belongs to so something is clearly wrong when I can access this portion of the site, and not the main page.

Thanks to any who look into it, as I'm undoubtedly not the only one probably experiencing this. Also forgive my posting in this forum, since I dont got a choice in the matter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2010 02:19AM by nightwishfan1.
Re: What's up with the main page?
November 18, 2010 02:26AM
same issue.
November 18, 2010 02:26AM
I got the same 404 error, so it can't be on your end. Has to be with the server on there end.
November 18, 2010 02:34AM
Yeah most likely. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, cause I'm finding myself visiting a few other sites that not only report on homebrew, but things relating to nintendos software/hardware sales, statements from the heads of the company, and other nonsense that you got to dig through a little before seeing if anything new was released homebrew wise. The main page here.....Just releases. No digging.
November 18, 2010 02:36AM
Have you tried using other browsers? I mainly use firefox, could be something with it or try downforeveryoneorjustme.com
November 18, 2010 02:56AM
It's server issues, bugs are being fixed.
November 18, 2010 03:46AM
dirtrider73068
Have you tried using other browsers? I mainly use firefox, could be something with it or try downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Just internet explorer here.
November 18, 2010 07:34AM
It appears to be back to normal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login