Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lost sd card and formatted wii help..

Posted by hackaddict 
lost sd card and formatted wii help..
November 26, 2010 07:14PM
I need help badly, here is my problem.Im on 4.2u installed bannerbomb once and hombrew once and then lost sd card and my roommate reformated my wii.now i try to use bannerbomb and now it freezes after the press one appears.i have also had a upside homebrew for a while before all this happend.It was installed to boot1 guess none has figured out how to fix the boot1 to boot2 thing.I just need help getting hb back and having boot2 will be brilliant what should i do. update to 4.3 and try smash stack or re-virgin the wii or just throw it away lol. I really like homebrew even though i dont know what to do or anything now helllppppp.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2010 07:16PM by hackaddict.
Re: lost sd card and formatted wii help..
November 26, 2010 09:01PM
If bannerbomb isn't working you may already be on 4.3, check it and see. It may be easier to update and use smash stack. ALso may sure you have the sd card setup right, or it may not work.
November 27, 2010 02:25AM
Also remember that when using a given exploit to use a standard SD card of 2GB or less. If you use anything bigger than 2GB then you're using a SDHC card, which the exploits cant utilize.
November 27, 2010 05:38PM
You are getting these issues because you have installed a fakesigned version of IOS36. This is why you get an upside down HBC.

You surely have several other patched IOS, that is why HackMii installer freezes upon pressing 1 to continue.

You need to use DOP-Mii to restore the patched IOS you have to their original versions.

Regarding the lost SD card, it is not really important, just buy another and download your apps again.
November 27, 2010 05:53PM
As Axel said: you have patched IOS, cIOS. Use DOP-Mii to install un-patched IOSes over the patched ones. Oh yeah, you shouldn't have cIOS, it is unsupported and mainly used for piracy.
November 27, 2010 06:24PM
Linuz
As Axel said: you have patched IOS, cIOS. Use DOP-Mii to install un-patched IOSes over the patched ones. Oh yeah, you shouldn't have cIOS, it is unsupported and mainly used for piracy.

What was the point of this post? As you blatantly stated, Axel already said this stuff. And just because something isn't supported on these forums doesn't mean someone shouldn't have it. Many people have perfectly legitimate uses for cIOS, e.g. actual backup loading, not piracy. You may say you don't think that's acceptable, but really, who cares? (I am not devaluing your opinion, just stating that very few people care what random people on the internet think of what they do) If a particular person's conscience allows them to install cIOS and use it for legit backups, that's fine, we just won't help them do it here. I believe a number of frequent users of this forum do exactly that, they just don't talk about it here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login