Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will i Get In Trouble For This??

Posted by joe123652 
Will i Get In Trouble For This??
November 26, 2010 09:22PM
im Thinking of Getting a wii and modding it will i get it trouble or will it get bricked? if i will get bricked i will just not mod it then
i guess it will be way more better not modding it.
Re: Will i Get In Trouble For This??
November 26, 2010 09:26PM
If you don't do anything stupid then you won't brick. You won't get in trouble.
November 26, 2010 10:14PM
I got to question how old you are TC, cause the way you word your topic makes it sound like a child wrote it.

Onto your question....If you can stick to guides here on this website, and use apps supported by this website then you should be able to 100% avoid bricks.

To bg. I dont know about your thoughts on this poster, but the way the topics they make sound, and way they are written is giving me the troll impression. Not to mention him being a smartass when you tolerated his useless question topics by answering it with the appropriate response.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2010 10:16PM by nightwishfan1.
November 26, 2010 10:23PM
nightwishfan1
To bg. I dont know about your thoughts on this poster, but the way the topics they make sound, and way they are written is giving me the troll impression. Not to mention him being a smartass when you tolerated his useless question topics by answering it with the appropriate response.
I got the same impression. I already deleted two of this users posts and junkyarded another.
November 26, 2010 10:35PM
Definite troll. Any topic I see of his from now on will be locked or deleted, until he is banned (which I'm sending a PM to Arikado about right now)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.