Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'll give you $50 if you work with me live (webcam and mic) to get one of these save game backup programs to work

Posted by the_importer 
I still can't make one of these programs to get my protected save data to an SD card (Mario Kart, Smash Bros Brawl, etc...), no matter what I try or install.

So here's the deal:

-I show you my TV screen via my webcam (you can just use a mic if you want, don't need to see your screen)
-You guide me in what to download and install in order to extract protected saved data to my SD card
-Get this to work, you get $50 in your Paypal account
-If you can't get it to work, well you get thanks for trying

First one first served.

BTW, any trolling on this topic, I will consider it an excuse for not being able to do it, (ya, I call it).
I will do it
Cool, PM me your e-mail address that is linked to your Paypal account so that I can have this ready in case you can pull it off. I'll PM you back later on this afternoon to set a time.
already did :)

Keep contact with me by PM
=____= i feel this is ether a troll or priacy involve.
Hudson
I know you're a troll.
Hudson

Actually Axel assisted me with the installation of the proper tools and then showed me 2 different ways of backing up my save data and how to install Homebrew Channel on a new Wii using the Smash Stage Hack. He also e-mailed me the full instructions so that I can reproduce all of this on my new Wii.

All in all, he did a great job and I was more than happy to send him the payment.

BTW, before accusing someone of being a pirate, perhaps you should do some research. A simple Google search could have showed you this:

[www.rfgeneration.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2010 03:26PM by the_importer.
It was my pleasure to have provided support to such a great person which I don't hesitate in commending to the community.

I received the payment he promised in my PayPal account on the same day, and I believe this was a true win-win operation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login