Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unable to update to 4.3

Posted by alovingmommyof3 
Unable to update to 4.3
December 23, 2010 09:52PM
I don't now what to do. My wii has homebrew. I am unsure how i did it because it was probably six months ago. My Wii will not update to 4.3 and I can't use the shop channel. Thinking it would help, I formatted my Wii. Now I have lost my channels (weather, internet, etc). All that did was change the error code when trying to update from 32007 to 32004.

I am not very savvy with all this so I need detailed instructions. Due to the rules listed above, I am not even sure my post obeys them, nor do I know if I can go into specifics and still be in obediance.
Re: Unable to update to 4.3
December 24, 2010 12:58AM
So what can you do? You can still get to the system menu, right? The error you recived has to do with losing the internet connection while updating. Go to the store, and rent a game with system menu 4.3. This should work as long as you haven't changed your wii's region, in which case you will need to change it back to your current region. If you still have homebrew, use AnyRegion Changer, if not use bannerbomb, and load AnyRegion Changer.
alvovingmommyof3
I am not very savvy with all this so I need detailed instructions. Due to the rules listed above, I am not even sure my post obeys them, nor do I know if I can go into specifics and still be in obediance.
Because of this, I'm assuming that you have installed a cIOS, or something else that isn't supported here. It is OK to say what you have installed, but you cannot talk about how, or where to get it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login