Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alot of problems in wii,need professional help.

Posted by mirwish 
Alot of problems in wii,need professional help.
December 28, 2010 05:30PM
Hey I'm new here,and I need your help..I recently softmoded my 4.2 E wii,and it was working great..Upon installing several IOSs and CIOSs just to try them out,I'm now unable to load any original games from the disc channel also,I get an error when I try to load any title deleter (ret = -1017) and I can't delete anything,I also couldnt use homebrew browser as it gave me the exception DSI error occurred..this error also happens on wad manager..So what do I do?? I Have no Idea whats causing the problem..I also would like to mention that my wii is hardmodded too..
Re: Alot of problems in wii,need professional help.
December 28, 2010 09:57PM
Wow! You practically broke every rule of this forum with your post.

Did you notice that you had to select a checkbox in which you certify you are not posting about cIOS, WADs, and Piracy.

It is completely expected that your Wii wouldn't work anymore after installing so much crap on it. We are sorry but we don't condone any type of piracy on this forums, so we can not provide you any help here.
December 29, 2010 03:53AM
AHHH i see the problem... your TV is muted.

Upon installing several IOSs and CIOSs just to try them out

That's a big part of your problem... why why why?
December 29, 2010 05:08PM
LOL! THAT WAS RICH! but there is onething clear here that..I'm a complete and total idiot! SEE YA!
BTW..if I format my wii,will everything get back to normal?? i dont think soo..RIGHT??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2010 05:11PM by mirwish.
December 29, 2010 05:31PM
No, I'm sorry but formatting won't help.

Modifications you have made to your NAND are permanent. That is why it is highly advised not to use any of those applications that make permanent modifications to the NAND unless you know exactly what you are doing since they can effectively damage your Wii.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2010 05:34PM by Axel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login