Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wii black screen

Posted by dreamxxkazt 
wii black screen
January 03, 2011 12:23AM
Hi, I need some help my wii goes to a blacks screen when it boots up it doesn't toto to the safety menu that says press A. I do have bootmii installed as boot2 and it comes up fine no problems I can launch homebrew channel from there but since my remotes don't work its useless and I can't get to the system menu. I've tried installing the back up but it doesn't seem to fix anything at all. I also have priiloader installed and that boots up fine too but since my remotes wont sync its useless as well. Does anyone know how I could possibly fix this?
Re: wii black screen
January 03, 2011 03:08AM
Wii motes don't work in boot mii I think, you have to use the buttons on front or a game cube controller.
Re: wii black screen
January 10, 2011 05:06PM
dreamxxkazt
Hi, I need some help my wii goes to a blacks screen when it boots up it doesn't toto to the safety menu that says press A. I do have bootmii installed as boot2 and it comes up fine no problems I can launch homebrew channel from there but since my remotes don't work its useless and I can't get to the system menu. I've tried installing the back up but it doesn't seem to fix anything at all. I also have priiloader installed and that boots up fine too but since my remotes wont sync its useless as well. Does anyone know how I could possibly fix this?

I think you might have a broken bluetooth module, it's a piece of hardware that connects to the Wii Remotes to the Wii. Because it's hardware, it can't be fixed except by opening it and replacing it, or sending it to Nintendo, if you are still under warranty. They will not fix it unless you have no traces of homebrew on your Wii, so you need to use something to install everything vanilla. You need a Gamecube controller, and dop-mii and Hackmii Installer to get everything to a state Nintendo will like.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2011 05:09PM by metroid_maniac.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login