Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any know how to use wiijokers to creat button activators?

Posted by archaic_ghost 
Any know how to use wiijokers to creat button activators?
April 30, 2011 10:48AM
First let me say that if asking this question breaks any of the above rules I am sorry and didn't know that was the case seeing as I don't know what any of those shorthand terms mean at all.

But to the original problem, I need to understand how to use wiijokers to create button activator codes for monster hunter tri codes. I don't understand the layout of the template and would really appreciate some help and insite.
Re: Any know how to use wiijokers to creat button activators?
April 30, 2011 01:14PM
It looks like it should be something like this:

2865XXXX 0000ZZZZ
{cheat code}
E0000000 80008000

Where XXXX is either B89C if the activator is on a Wiimote/Nunchuck or B85C if the activator is on a classic controller
and ZZZZ is the code "Button Activators" from Wiijokers. And obviously just insert the cheat code in the middle section there.

so a code activated by pressing 1+2+B on the Wii Remote would look like this:

2865B89C 00000700
{cheat code}
E0000000 80008000

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Note that this is only for Monster Hunter Tri, and for other games, the first part (2865XXXX) is different (I believe it is always 28XXXXXX, but XXXXXX changes for every game AFAIK)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2011 01:17PM by SifJar.
April 30, 2011 02:29PM
Now that is breaking it down for a noob. Thank you very much kind sir. Now I just need to follow directions and see if it works out
April 30, 2011 09:36PM
No problem, hope it works out for you. Note that I just deduced this from looking at a few Monster Hunter Tri cheats and a bit of googling, not from experience, so it may not be correct. But hopefully it is. If you can't get it to work, you could try the wiird forums, at [wiird.l0nk.org] - they should be able to help you out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login