Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i'm new & i don't know what to do

Posted by newf 
Re: i'm new & i don't know what to do
January 03, 2009 11:02AM
ya i think so,,, doesn't matter what FW u have,, if u want to use wii connect24 or wifi u have to agree.?? that doesn't seem right, i can't connect to news and weather cause wiiconnect24 is turned off but i can't turn it on unless i read the new agreement.. i'm gonna try restarting my router 1st, then if that don't work i'm gonna have to agree i guess... thats so bullshit
January 03, 2009 11:07AM
Yeah, I know... We'll see if it works
January 03, 2009 12:51PM
k so it didn't auto update me which i thought it would.. still doesn't work tho.. not sure what the hell the problem is... maybe the fw too old ?? you sure i don't need the source folder? i can't use the wii shop or news channel says i have to update.. i can get weather fine thu, so my internet is working...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2009 02:01PM by newf.
January 03, 2009 09:00PM
Hmm... I thought that would work.
I guess you could still update with a game like mario kart or super smash bros.
January 03, 2009 09:48PM
the only game i could find on that list thAt had a 3.2U firmware update was "SambaDeAmigo" ...mario kart or super smash bros also have 3.2 update?? i just looked, i think mario kart or super smash bros have 3.1u

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2009 10:15PM by newf.
January 03, 2009 10:21PM
Well if it is 3.1 it should still work with homebrew
I'm pretty sure they have 3.2 though
January 04, 2009 11:13PM
k i used super smash bros to get to 3.1U... than tryed the "any region changer" again and it worked prefect.. i also formated before i updated so i havn't read the new agreement yet.. wifi wasn't the problem.. the 2.2 firmware was just too old.. i'm now on 3.2U

thanks for all the help

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2009 11:15PM by newf.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login