Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SD card issues :(

Posted by cosby 
SD card issues :(
August 13, 2011 09:20PM
Hey I'm trying to homebrew my wii but I have run into a small problem. So let's get started yesterday my 4gb Micro SD card came in the mail I popped it into my comp and used a formating to program to format it and I am currently using it for my acekard without a problem. Now today my 2gb MicroSD card came in the mail it came with an adapter I popped it in with it's new adapter and it wouldnt format. So i used the other adapter still wouldnt format. I have tryed the windows formatter and it didnt work and I have tryed panasonic's still no luck. I just don't get why my 4gb micro formatted but my 2gb won't. Did I get a dud card? I have tryed it on 2 different laptops and says the same thing. For thePanasonic formatter it says that the card is write protected but the switch is clearly on unlock so I have tryed everything I'm hoping somebody can help me.
Re: SD card issues :(
August 14, 2011 04:19AM
Some of those mail order sd cards are fakes and don't work at all or are not the size that they state.
August 14, 2011 09:29PM
Sadly yes I have come to that conclusion.
August 15, 2011 01:46AM
Your best bet is go to the store and but the right ones that will work and buy mail order or ebay sd card there is a big chance they are fake.
September 01, 2011 07:25AM
Indeed agree with this fact that sd card can be fake by mail. So to avoid this the best method is that you should go to the store and try to buy that.
September 01, 2011 08:21AM
Alvin2
Indeed agree with this fact that sd card can be fake by mail. So to avoid this the best method is that you should go to the store and try to buy that.
In the future please refrain from posting things like "I agree", or posting things that don't add anything new to the conversation, or bringing back old topics (check the dates/years).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login