Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smash Stack not working. Help.

Posted by DekuLink 
Smash Stack not working. Help.
November 15, 2011 01:00AM
Okay, I'm not retarded. I have my correctly formatted SD card (not SDHC) with the private folder, as well as the boot.elf. All my smash bros stages are gone. When I open up the stages, with the SD card in, it starts up perfectly fine. However, it stays on the black boot screen and doesn't show the next screen/step. Also, interestingly enough, the LED slot on the Wii keeps pulsating.

I've read each tutorial and as far as I can tell, I'm doing everything correctly. Any idea why it's not working?
Re: Smash Stack not working. Help.
November 15, 2011 03:55AM
What is the size and brand of your SD? what does the "black boot screen" say? If it says "Failed to load boot.elf" then that's your problem
November 15, 2011 04:08AM
It is a 2GB Toshiba SD card. This is the SD card that came with my 3DS. I just tried it out to see what it said and it decided to work this time. I did see the text in the bootup and it was the same as before. I remember specifically seeing "Valid ELF image detected." After that, there was nothing for about 5 minutes, until I tried it again.

EDIT: I've reinstalled homebrew and bootmii. Now I've tried running the AnyTitle Deleter, but I encountered another problem. The only line is as follows:

Informing Wii that I am God...Error! ES_Identify (ret = -1017)

I'm not finding anything on this error code.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2011 04:18AM by DekuLink.
November 15, 2011 04:37AM
DekuLink
Now I've tried running the AnyTitle Deleter, but I encountered another problem. The only line is as follows:

Informing Wii that I am God...Error! ES_Identify (ret = -1017)

I'm not finding anything on this error code.
Try running the version here at the bottom of the page: [www.wiibrew.org] and it should work. Aside from that you can try running DOP-Mii and doing a "Syscheck" or even re-install the System Menu.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2011 04:38AM by bg4545.
November 15, 2011 04:58AM
bg4545
Try running the version here at the bottom of the page: [www.wiibrew.org] and it should work. Aside from that you can try running DOP-Mii and doing a "Syscheck" or even re-install the System Menu.

Okay, 1.1 seems to work. Sorry for continuing the problem off topic, I meant to continue in this thread. I still need some more help, but I'll continue in the other thread.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login