Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boot Mii

Posted by slipknot1213 
Boot Mii
March 02, 2012 02:55AM
Ok so i have bootmii installed on my wii as an ios and i can get to it via homebrew. isnt it supposed to load when i start my wii. my SD card isnt big enough to back up my nand but is that why. im just afraid if i brick my wii i wont be able to open Bootmii

Basicly im asking if bootmii should boot on the wii's startup and if it should then how should i make it ?
BootMii
March 02, 2012 02:42AM
i installed bootmii as an ios......what should it do...shouldnt it start when i turn on my wii....i need helk ASAP
Re: BootMii
March 02, 2012 02:45AM
BootMii as IOS won't start unless you load it from the Homebrew Channel. BootMii as boot2 is the one that starts when you power on the Wii.
Re: Boot Mii
March 02, 2012 03:25AM
so what happens if i brick my wii :(
March 02, 2012 03:39AM
Then depending on what you do then you may be out of luck. Just don't mess with the system files and you should be fine.
April 23, 2012 12:30PM
Hello all, So i have downloaded the hackmii istaller v 1.0. My understanding is that it includes the wii homebrew app which i dont have installed. My wii is ver 4.3. I have a 4gb sd card formatted to fat32. So, could anybody please tell me what i need to put where on he sd to get this to upload to my wii. My aim is to eventually backup my own wii games and try to stop my 4yr old from scratching them. Please help...
April 23, 2012 06:47PM
Wiiaygone
Hello all, So i have downloaded the hackmii istaller v 1.0. My understanding is that it includes the wii homebrew app which i dont have installed. My wii is ver 4.3. I have a 4gb sd card formatted to fat32. So, could anybody please tell me what i need to put where on he sd to get this to upload to my wii. My aim is to eventually backup my own wii games and try to stop my 4yr old from scratching them. Please help...
Read the forum rules and don't hijack other, unrelated topics.
April 24, 2012 12:21AM
I apologise. Will do. I just thought that since the files im using contained Boot Mii, it was relavent but i must have it wrong. Sorry for offending you all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login