Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with letterbomb

Posted by bcarter8 
Help with letterbomb
July 06, 2012 12:47AM
I loaded everything on to my SD card, formatted it, the whole nine yards.

When I click on the Letterbomb envelope it takes me to the the black code screen but says "Error -1 reading file", then "No code found to load, hanging."

Any solutions?
Re: Help with letterbomb
July 06, 2012 05:01AM
Try a different SD card or format it with something else.
August 11, 2012 07:30PM
downloaded homebrew channel but all i get is rising bubbles.steve.
August 12, 2012 01:03AM
Thats because you need a folder called apps, in that folder you have apps that load in homebrew. The apps folder should be in side the HBC folder on your sd card.
August 12, 2012 10:30AM
thanks i havent had chance to look at it yet but when i do ill get back to you.steve.
August 12, 2012 10:35AM
dirtrider73068
The apps folder should be in side the HBC folder on your sd card.

No it shouldn't, there is no HBC folder. There should be a folder called "apps" on the root of your SD card (i.e. not inside any other folders), and within that folder there should be a subfolder for each app you want to be able to run.
August 15, 2012 12:26AM
I thought there was been a while since I been inside the folder.
August 16, 2012 07:22AM
sorry about that had to go away,ive done it again andhomebrew channel installs but bootmii fails,and the sd card fails to prepare,steve.
August 19, 2012 02:44PM
im not very computer savy,could you explain how to open a folder called apps on the root of the card.steve.
August 19, 2012 03:25PM
Insert SD card in computer.
On computer, click "Start" and then "Computer" (or "My Computer" in older versions of Windows).
Double click on the drive of your SD card (i.e. in the window that appears after clicking "Computer", there will be your SD card. Double click it).
Right click and select New->Folder and call it "apps".

This is assuming you are on Windows. If you're on Mac, it'll be a bit different probably. Seeing as you said you're not computer savvy, I'll assume you aren't on Linux.
August 20, 2012 02:13AM
tried what you said,when i click on computer the sd card doesnt show.i put sd card in the wii get the installation for homebrew,the channel,success,bootmii failed,sd card failed .exit and rising bubbles.steve.
August 20, 2012 11:02AM
I have a tiny problem with installing letterbomb. Due to parental controls, I cant verify the MAC address on my wii to download it. Any advice?
August 20, 2012 02:50PM
Pacmaniac
I have a tiny problem with installing letterbomb. Due to parental controls, I cant verify the MAC address on my wii to download it. Any advice?
Get the parental code from whoever set the parental lock on the Wii. If they don't want you messing with it, you don't really have the right to do so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login