Advanced

Questions About Wii Homebrew...

Posted by GLS_1985 
Questions About Wii Homebrew...
January 09, 2009 02:07PM
Hello

Sorry for my last posted topics... :)

Please I have two question...

1. I have a Wii with menu 2.0u can I install on it homebrew using .ISO with help of modchip??

2. When I Update or downgrade my Wii does it effect homebrew (I mean will it be deleted or not work correctly or...)??

Please Can you Give me a link to download
(the_homebrew_channel-beta_9-iso-USA) I Cannot find it any where...

Thank You Very Mush :)
Re: Questions About Wii Homebrew...
January 09, 2009 02:31PM
Aren't these the same questions yet again?

1. If your modchip supports Trucha discs, yes. If not, no. For the sake of 50p or whatever a DVD costs these days, why don't you just try it?

2. None are known yet, that's not to say it'll always be that way

Just grab the ISO from here - [hbc.hackmii.com]
Re: Questions About Wii Homebrew...
January 09, 2009 04:55PM
Thank You...

I live in jordan, In my contray you can’t find original Wii games that easy and if found one (after days of searching) the cost of it is very high >100 Dollars, Up here no one rent you games and you cannot buy games online, So I am trying to find a way that let me update my Wii from 2.0u to 3.2u, and install in it the homebrew Chanel without breaking my Wii (console up here cost more than 600 dollar), and without be forced to buy a new game that I don't want (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) with that price...

I read allot of topics watch allot of videos and I think I found this way:-

I read that if I update my Wii with my updateable modchip my wii will break...

1) First install HomeBrew using .iso with using help from my modchip.
2) I remove modchip, because I read that if I update my Wii with my updateable modchip my wii will break...
3) I will update my Wii to 3.4 then downgrade it using CIOS Downgrader to 3.2 so all homebrew application will work (If I can I will try to update my Wii directly to 3.2 using CIOS Downgrader)...

Please I heard that HomeBrew beta 8 face a problem with updating the Chanel, and I heard that it was solved in beta 9, so I need beta 9, because the way that I will use to install Homebrew cannot be repeated again...The link you give me have only Beta 8 .iso Please I need beta 9.

Thank You
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login