Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twilight Hack, Beta 2 on Menu 3.4e Problem

Posted by dutch_niels 
Twilight Hack, Beta 2 on Menu 3.4e Problem
February 01, 2009 03:25PM
Hello,

I have a problem, i've tried to downloading the Homebrew Channel on my wii with the Twilight Hack. But wen I talk with the man or run backwards ande the black screen with white text appears, then after 20 lines the screen freezes and says somthing as: Error 0300 occurred. This is what i've done before:
I've set the boot.dol file on my SD card (Root) and set the 'private' folder on my SD card (also Root).

Things to know:
Wii menu: 3.4E
Download directory: I've download the boot.dol and homebrew channel (private folder) form the official Homebrew Channel site.
SD card: Micro SD (1GB) card from Kingston with a Kingston Micro SD adapter (for in PC)

I think this is al you need to know, thx a lot i've you take the time to help Mii.

Edit: can somebody send me the Twilight Hack beta 2 (EUR) and the boot.dol file, only send this files to my if youre sure the files working, i have to trie this because it maybe are the files (if it are the files it strange because i have download it from the official homebrew channel site)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2009 03:59PM by dutch_niels.
Re: Twilight Hack, Beta 2 on Menu 3.4e Problem
February 01, 2009 08:37PM
Did you rename anything to boot.dol? If you did you're doing it wrong. The homebrew channel 1.0.1 is in a tar.gz archive, so you must extract it and get the boot.dol from there
Re: Twilight Hack, Beta 2 on Menu 3.4e Problem
February 02, 2009 04:43PM
Hey Thx, is solved, i've you have this error you are forgotten to make a 'apps' in the root of your SD ! :p now im so happy im going to download the save extractor and editing my accf town. !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login