Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks very much for the release!

Posted by Ksmiler 
Thanks very much for the release!
May 14, 2009 06:14AM
Not sure if will get deleted but thanks very much for the release of BootMii.
If there was a thumbs up system on this forum you will have +1000 x9 from me.

Also, request for a Thank You thread (which is heavily moderated).... You can use this one if ya like :p
Re: Thanks very much for the release!
May 14, 2009 07:16AM
Agreed. Thanks a lot for BootMii beta 1! :]
May 14, 2009 07:17AM
I'm am also very thankful!!!!

GOOD JOB!!!
May 14, 2009 08:43AM
Yes, I wholeheartedly second this. The wait was well worth it, and I've got my NAND backed up in case of disaster/accidental update. You guys rock!
May 14, 2009 12:34PM
Indeed, great work on the NAND Backup/Restore feature. I never expected that :D
May 14, 2009 01:23PM
I wake up, its my birthday and I see bootmii. Great day. Thank you Team Twizzer :)
May 14, 2009 02:00PM
A big thank you to Team Twizzer :D Been waiting patiently for this for months, congratulations on such an achievement!

Always best to take your time and do a good job and not pull a SoftMii 2.9.5 and release before being stable and safe.

I just knew it would be released while i was asleep in the UK and when i'm at work now not able to install it for another 5 hours ;p
May 14, 2009 02:35PM
I'm glad I stayed up just a little bit later than usual last night. I couldn't believe it - I must have been one of the first non-testers to install it.

Edit: It is wonderful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2009 02:35PM by alainvey.
May 14, 2009 03:22PM
We've been waiting so long for this, so indeed a big thank you for finally releasing it!
May 14, 2009 10:08PM
I too would like to throw out a huge thanks to Team Twiizers. By far, you guys have done the most work for homebrew on the Wii.

Bootmii is an incredibly useful tool, and the wait was well worth it.

If you need any future private beta testers, I throw my hat in...I have a pretty good understanding of everything that is going on. :)
May 14, 2009 11:04PM
Yeah, you guys are number 1 :D .
May 15, 2009 02:03AM
Bootmii has given me exactly what I needed. It was well worth the wait!

Huge respect to everyone involved in making it a reality! You guys rock!!
May 15, 2009 03:59AM
Well, just jumping in and say thanks not only for the app but for the usual great, great support.
You guys are pros!
May 15, 2009 06:16AM
Excellent work guys --- does exactly what it should, in a superlative fashion!

You probably just made the EBAY-value of old Wii:s with vulnerable boot1 skyrocket ... =)
May 28, 2009 02:30AM
Getting ready to try Beta 2, Stoked!!! Thanks so much!!! ( :
May 29, 2009 10:52PM
Thanks for such a smart solution to such a stupid machine.
Thank You
July 22, 2009 05:44AM
BootMii has just saved my Wii. I know this isn't really the intent of this forum but I cannot posible express how grateful I am. I have like 200 hours invest in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn alone, not to mention my Call of Duty: WoW guys, etc, etc, etc. Thank you for making this.

***EDIT: Well, unforunately when I was trying to install a system meunu .wad my Wii froze and is now bricked, but BootMii is prettier to look at than a black screen (won't run HBC). However, I found that preloader was to blame for my problems the hard way on another Wii and was this time smart enough to back up my NAND immediately so it did me good there!***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2009 04:32AM by THONDOR.
Re: Thank You
July 24, 2009 10:25AM
Also just want to say thanks for BootMii. I can now happily bugger around with things I wouldn't normally have gone near without the fear of screwing my Wii up permanently.

Cheers guys.
July 25, 2009 02:26AM
I'd like to put out a thank you to Team Twiizers also. I'm very grateful for all the work you guys are doing, and I can't wait for more!! :D

Thanks so much!! :D :D :D :D :D

-WaxyPumpkin72
July 31, 2009 11:33PM
TT u rock! Thanks to you i am not afraid to use AnyRegionChanger, preloader and all that stuff!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login