Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HBC not showing apps (SDHC incompatible with 1.0.2)

Posted by diffikolt 
HBC not showing apps (SDHC incompatible with 1.0.2)
May 14, 2009 07:23AM
Installed DVDx, Bootmii as Boot2, and the new version of HBC.

However, apps are no longer being displayed on HBC.

Checked SD card, everything is still located where it should be...

Power cycled Wii, etc, still no go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2009 10:44PM by bushing.
Re: HBC not showing apps...
May 14, 2009 01:22PM
Same thing happened to me.

Are you using an SDHC card? I don't think Homebrew Channel 1.0.2 can read SDHC cards.
I just reinstalled Homebrew Channel 1.0.1

[bugs.hackmii.com]
May 14, 2009 05:14PM
Yeap, same thing here as well, but when I tried installing Homebrew Channel 1.0.1 w/ bannerbomb the installation failed.. any ideas as to how I can install HBC 1.0.1 on system menu 4.0u?
May 14, 2009 07:19PM
i have the same issue. i'm using a 16GB sandisk class 3 SDHC-Card. bootmii itself may use the sdhc card without any problem as it seems, as it starts up normally when the card is plugged in upon boot. i'm either going to try reinstalling hbc 1.0.1 or try out the great nand-restore feature that bootmii offers. fortunately, i performed a backup before installing hbc 1.0.2 ;-)
May 14, 2009 08:45PM
Just be patient im sure HBC will be updated soon. Its all on the development page here [bugs.hackmii.com]
May 14, 2009 09:16PM
Do you have a regular SD card? The issue is definitely in SDHC, which I assumed to be the case...I tested and confirmed immediately after the original post.

If you have a regular SD card, you can use the 1.0.1 HBC dol to reinstall it.

That is what I have done until the SDHC issue is resolved. :)

Also, I only realized I posted this in the Bootmii Beta forum just now. Sorry, it was late last night. :-p
Re: HBC not showing apps (SDHC incompatible with 1.0.2)
May 18, 2009 04:58PM
Kinda on topic...
Will libogc SDHC code be updated to rely on nintendos SDHC compatable IOS (>=IOS60/61 etc), or will it keep the same hackish method that works with older IOS'?
Re: HBC not showing apps (SDHC incompatible with 1.0.2)
May 19, 2009 01:48PM
oswade
Kinda on topic...
Will libogc SDHC code be updated to rely on nintendos SDHC compatable IOS (>=IOS60/61 etc), or will it keep the same hackish method that works with older IOS'?

Probably the same method used previously. I believe nintendo's implementation of SDHC support isn't vastly dissimilar to how SDHC support was implemented within homebrew code.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login