Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't nav menu

Posted by TwoBladedKnight 
Can't nav menu
May 14, 2009 12:24PM
I heard that you can use power button to navigate the bootmii menu, I am unable to do this, sorry if it's not true
Re: Can't nav menu
May 14, 2009 09:57PM
Pushing power and reset don't navigate the menu?
May 15, 2009 12:13AM
same here.
I installed as ios, installation.log indicates no errors and reports successfull installation. I can run bootmii via HBC and it shows the bootmii screen. When I press reset it boots happily into wii menu but I can not navigate via Power button.
(nope, I have no GC controller).
Is there a way to tell if only the navigation does not work or if the wii/bootmii froze?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2009 10:33AM by trubbler.
May 15, 2009 12:04PM
bootmii did not freeze!

i have 2 wiis here; 1 where bootmii is installed as boot2 and a second one with the IOS installation...the boot2 bootmii wii will regognize both, gc controller and the power/reset buttons but the IOS version only regognizes the gc controller.

so i guess i have the same issue as you have...the IOS installed version simply won't let you use the power/reset buttons, but this is probably just a small bug, which will be fixed soon ^^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 02:15PM by Sephiroth.
May 15, 2009 05:55PM
ok, scratch this, bootmii is fine :-)
It is working with my (brand new) GC controller.
May 19, 2009 11:39PM
can confirm that neither power nor reset button allows to navigate the bootmii menu. would love to backup NAND without having to buy a GC controller. is it something that I am doing wrong or is it something that simply does not work on my wii? i can easily modify bootmii.ini file to load straight into Homebrew and everything else works as expected, but just cannot navigate the menu :(
May 24, 2009 01:44PM
Same problem here; I've successfully completed the IOS installation but when I start Bootmi from HBC (which is only way i can) i cant navigate in menu via POWER/RESET button.
June 11, 2009 10:47PM
Is it possible to add USB 1.1 support in IOS so we can use USB keyboard to navigate through Bootmii menu?
June 12, 2009 10:06AM
Would it be possible to add the possibility to navigate in menu via POWER/RESET button for BootMii/IOS installations ?
June 13, 2009 12:09AM
@ anthonyno:

it's just a bug that is preventing us from using the power/reset buttons for the IOS installation,so hopefully this will be fixed in beta 3 ^^
June 13, 2009 01:02PM
Sephiroth
@ anthonyno:

it's just a bug that is preventing us from using the power/reset buttons for the IOS installation,so hopefully this will be fixed in beta 3 ^^

Great .... Keep on that good working, guys !!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login