Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Flashing blue drive slot - slow, continuous?

Posted by Fnomna 
Flashing blue drive slot - slow, continuous?
July 01, 2009 02:42AM
Hello,

Most times, Bootmii boots normally.
Sometimes when I try and boot to Bootmii with the SD card in, the drive slot will flash blue. Not the fast brief flashes when there is no SD card in, but a continuous slow flash (once per second?). The screen is blank too.
This doesn't happen when I don't have a card in.

Is this a Bootmii diagnostic flashing message? or system related?
Re: Flashing blue drive slot - slow, continuous?
July 04, 2009 01:22AM
Something similar happens to me, sometimes Bootmii will boot just fine, sometimes it will flash, but it flashes like it didn't found an SD card, and the screen stays black, if I pop out the SD card it will boot to sysmenu.

Any idea why this happens?
If you need more detailed info, tell me and I'll try to get as much as I can, I don't have a gecko though.
July 06, 2009 04:29AM
PixelKakashi, is your system otherwise working fine? Or are you bricked somehow?
Your flash just sounds like Bootmii is not finding the SD card correctly. Have you tried another card?

My screen will go black but the blue flash is once per second and does not stop until turning off the Wii.
July 10, 2009 11:04PM
I get the same problem when trying to using Bannerbomb. The prompt pops up, I select ok and then the Wii screen goes black and the blue cd light flashes a little faster than once a second. It does this every time.
July 18, 2009 10:20PM
Meh, solved my problem, it was the SD card I was using, it seems bootmii don't always find the card, it's weir 'cause I've never had problems with HBC reading the SD or any other app for that matter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login