Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SD not working after Homebrew and BootMii update

Posted by GeauxChiro 
Re.how to unbrick wii with bootmii/nand backup
August 19, 2010 04:44AM
hello everyone! i,m having a 4.1 u wii which is now bricked(aka black screen of death).what happened was ,i was updating online but it took ages (8 hours passed but it was only at half download),i had no choice but to pull out the plug as i had to go to work.thenafter,nothing works/appears except the blackscreen..i've done the bootmii/boot2 and also nand backup kept in a 2gb sd card a/with hbc and other apps as well.what steps do i have to do from here to unbrick ? any kind of help is very much appreciated.
Re: Re.how to unbrick wii with bootmii/nand backup
September 14, 2010 12:32AM
drazzammalek71
hello everyone! i,m having a 4.1 u wii which is now bricked(aka black screen of death).what happened was ,i was updating online but it took ages (8 hours passed but it was only at half download),i had no choice but to pull out the plug as i had to go to work.thenafter,nothing works/appears except the blackscreen..i've done the bootmii/boot2 and also nand backup kept in a 2gb sd card a/with hbc and other apps as well.what steps do i have to do from here to unbrick ? any kind of help is very much appreciated.

Put the nand.bin (and bootmii folder with files if they arent there) on the root of the SD and Restore the nand by clicking the wrench picture then click the picture with the arrow pointing at a chip.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login