Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: BootMii IOS launches a black screen

Posted by Keithuk 
June 11, 2011 02:05AM
In reply to [forum.wiibrew.org]
Excuse me for adding to an old thread but I'm having the same problem?

I get this black screen when I try and launch BootMii from the HBC menu. I've read on some videos/reports that you have to press the on/off switch once or twice then the reset button three times before the BootMii menu shows. I've tried those options on my v4.3 but it still doeesn't show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2011 09:37AM by bg4545.
June 11, 2011 09:39AM
Pushing buttons won't help, you need to make sure you have the BootMii files on your SD card. You can get them in the HackMii Installer by selecting "Prepare SD card"
March 09, 2012 09:55PM
You have to set up SD card , this is in the BootMii ... menu as "prepare SD card" you need to run that before you launch BootMi , it creates 3 files in the BootMii folder

Which is what's the new thread is about my problem as i had the same one, though , i prepared SD card and it failed because of a bad SD card, specifically the adapter for micro sd cards.
March 09, 2012 10:54PM
Stewox
You have to set up SD card , this is in the BootMii ... menu as "prepare SD card" you need to run that before you launch BootMi , it creates 3 files in the BootMii folder

Which is what's the new thread is about my problem as i had the same one, though , i prepared SD card and it failed because of a bad SD card, specifically the adapter for micro sd cards.

Don't bump really old topics, especially to give the exact same advice that has already been given.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login