Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Edit: Better suggestion x)

Posted by brendandruff 
Edit: Better suggestion x)
June 11, 2009 03:32AM
I thought of this shortly after this post:
"For a while i got used to using an xbox360 controller. Would it be possible, to use the USB ports on the wii to make a compatible way of using the xbox360 controller or that of a USB connection".

>>Edit<<: better yet theres a program for the PC named joy2key some of you may know it.

Basically it configures an originally designated key, to a key of your choice. Would there be a way to install something similar to not only use a USB controller but to configure the keys to that of your choice?

It seems a good idea, but i have next to no knowledge towards coding, moding and hacking, i figure it's best left to the pro's so good luck if you decide to follow this up x)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2009 04:14AM by brendandruff.
Re: How About This?
June 13, 2009 05:50PM
This might be able to happen, there was this guy who emulated a Gamecube controller.
Re: How About This?
June 13, 2009 08:24PM
Parablank
This might be able to happen, there was this guy who emulated a Gamecube controller.
Are you sure?
I remember seeing a wavebird controller with the reciever plugged in internally on youtube
Re: Edit: Better suggestion x)
June 26, 2009 09:31PM
Lilypad is a good control emulater, I use it for PCSX2 (The PS2 emulater). Someone could port it to Wii.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login