Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THINKING OF SOME APPS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO COE THEM.

Posted by aidanwiibrew 
THINKING OF SOME APPS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO COE THEM.
October 09, 2009 02:56PM
PLEASE NOTE IF ANY OF THESE APPS EXIST OR YOU KNOW HOW TO CODE THEM POST HERE OR EMAIL ME ON: aidan.harris1@gmail.com

wiitv! - Exactly what it says on the tin, something that can stream t.v off the internet and as time goes on and bugs get fixed live wiitv coming from an app that could be installed on a mobile phone! It will take some time to code but think of the results!

a slideshow app for viewing pictures and maybe you could add in a feature that lets you make your own slide show and save them to an sd card.

Photo channel update???

Downloadable video, audio and text based tutorials that can be viewed on a wii or pc and tells newbies like me :D how to code and make wii applications, you know first of all simple things like displaying text and making the lights on a wiimote flash in a certain way and then advanced stuff.

THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW!
Re: THINKING OF SOME APPS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO COE THEM.
October 09, 2009 03:36PM
I really like the WiiTV idea!!! But I don't think we can update the Photo Channel like that.
October 09, 2009 06:41PM
you can already view a slideshow in photo channel can you not? with music from sd card?
October 09, 2009 11:59PM
aidanwiibrew
Downloadable video, audio and text based tutorials that can be viewed on a wii or pc and tells newbies like me :D
You can't just watch a video and learn how to write code within minutes (Unless you're some sort of unique genius). I'd suggest getting a book on learning how to write code...
November 24, 2009 12:07PM
SifJar
you can already view a slideshow in photo channel can you not? with music from sd card?

YES YOU CAN, BUT THE IDEA WOULD BE TO CREATE YOUR OWN SLIDESHOWS USING EFFECTS FROM MS POWERPOINT AND MS MOVIE MAKER.
November 24, 2009 04:11PM
@aidan harris wii brew: LOL You missed out the "D" in "CODE"!
November 24, 2009 04:13PM
gameboy13
I really like the WiiTV idea!!! But I don't think we can update the Photo Channel like that.
I think what he meant was a whole new channel/app that does that job, and who knows maybe coders could do what Sky did for the X-Box???
November 24, 2009 05:28PM
aidanharris
SifJar

YES YOU CAN, BUT THE IDEA WOULD BE TO CREATE YOUR OWN SLIDESHOWS USING EFFECTS FROM MS POWERPOINT AND MS MOVIE MAKER.

I ALSO LIKE TO BE ANNOYING AND SHOUT ALL THE TIME!!!!!
November 24, 2009 09:14PM
Not to mention the triple posting cactusjack901. This topic is going nowhere so...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.