Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Check Email

Posted by aidanharris 
Check Email
December 16, 2009 02:57PM
I don't know how to code but would it be possible to create an app that cconnects to your email once you put in a password and user name and will post everything to an app or if possible (im not sure if it is) send them to the wii message board. pm me if your interested

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2009 02:59PM by aidanharris.
Re: Check Email
December 16, 2009 04:56PM
.......Wii Opera browser anyone?? It's free to get, and requires no programming. What you're suggesting is a waste of time imo.
December 16, 2009 06:25PM
aidanharris
I don't know how to code but would it be possible to create an app that cconnects to your email once you put in a password and user name and will post everything to an app or if possible (im not sure if it is) send them to the wii message board. pm me if your interested

[wiibrew.org]
December 17, 2009 09:34AM
nightwishfan1
.......Wii Opera browser anyone?? It's free to get, and requires no programming. What you're suggesting is a waste of time imo.

WRONG!!! Opera browser crashes all the time, I know myself I used to have it! Also as far as I remember it's not free! You need wii points and the only way to get it for free is to use wads however discussion of wads is not allowed on this forum so I'll say know more.
December 17, 2009 09:45AM
scanff
aidanharris

[wiibrew.org]

Thanks for the link.
December 17, 2009 05:03PM
aidanharris
nightwishfan1

WRONG!!! Opera browser crashes all the time, I know myself I used to have it! Also as far as I remember it's not free! You need wii points and the only way to get it for free is to use wads however discussion of wads is not allowed on this forum so I'll say know more.
No, its free. You're wrong. :P
December 17, 2009 06:20PM
WaxyPumpkin72
aidanharris
nightwishfan1

No, its free. You're wrong. :P

^^Yep. That's why Nintendo allowed Wiiconnect24 users to download a free VC game for I think 500 points right? Cause they made it free after initially making users pay points to get it. As for Opera browser crashing Aidan....Check your internet connections settings, and security. Making sure something is operating correctly makes a world of difference.

So as Waxy pointed out, and which I'm about to reitterate in a way.................You are the weakest link!......Goodbye.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2009 06:23PM by nightwishfan1.
December 17, 2009 06:26PM
Yeah Opera browser never crashes for me, and I use it for flash games and YouTube videos, which I would have thought would have been the things to make it crash if anything.
December 17, 2009 09:16PM
I find this topic in violation of the rules specific to this forum: [forum.wiibrew.org]
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.