Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Seeking Homebrew Programmer for Balance Board Game

Posted by balancepro 
Seeking Homebrew Programmer for Balance Board Game
December 30, 2009 06:22PM
I am looking for a programmer for a paid oppertunity to help develop a balance board application based on an existing Homebrew game, Balance Board Tools, or any other home brew program that shows the center of pressure on the balance board. (so a lot of the work is already done). I can send project details with concept screen shots. Please contact me with your resume/ Homebrew programming experience if you are interested.

Thank you!
Re: Seeking Homebrew Programmer for Balance Board Game
January 01, 2010 05:31AM
i would be willing to test extensively for about 5 dollars (paypal or check =D)
I Have Coded Some Example Apps
Do You Have An Official SDK?
January 01, 2010 01:19PM
He's wanting to make homebrew, why would he have an official SDK? He'll have the homebrew SDK I assume.
January 01, 2010 02:49PM
AllRight
i would be willing to test extensively for about 5 dollars (paypal or check =D)
I Have Coded Some Example Apps
Do You Have An Official SDK?
If I were the developer, I'd be offended by this.
January 01, 2010 06:36PM
SifJar
He's wanting to make homebrew, why would he have an official SDK? He'll have the homebrew SDK I assume.
it appears he's going to just do a demo for investors and such, so i figured he may have an official SDK
January 01, 2010 11:53PM
AllRight
SifJar
it appears he's going to just do a demo for investors and such, so i figured he may have an official SDK

There is no way Nintendo would ever be interested in publishing or licensing this type of simple "utility game" (not an entertainment game). So no, I do not have an official SDK. I assume a Homebrew programmer would use a program such as DevKitPro to program it.

This is a fairly simple modification of an existing program. I am seeking someone with experience programming Homebrew for the Wii. I anticipate this type of project to take 15 hours or less by someone with previous experience.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login