Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Possibility of The White Chamber port

Posted by maxin_013 
Possibility of The White Chamber port
April 10, 2010 01:33AM
If you have never heard of it, The White Chamber is a psychological horror game developed for Windows by now disbanded amateur game maker, Studio Trophis. The game can be downloaded free @ Studio Trophis' website.

It is a Point & Click adventure, but very good for a P&C. Is there a possibility of porting this game to the Wii? The only foreseeable problem I see would be converting the anime cutscenes to not run divx. Post your interest or thoughts.
Re: Possibility of The White Chamber port
April 10, 2010 01:36AM
maxin_013
If you have never heard of it, The White Chamber is a psychological horror game developed for Windows by now disbanded amateur game maker, Studio Trophis. The game can be downloaded free @ Studio Trophis' website.

It is a Point & Click adventure, but very good for a P&C. Is there a possibility of porting this game to the Wii? The only foreseeable problem I see would be converting the anime cutscenes to not run divx. Post your interest or thoughts.

Alright.... So it's free for download.... I don't see any source. Not to mention it's a flash based game, so you can play it with the Internet Channel.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.