Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Hunger Games App?

Posted by Luigi886 
A Hunger Games App?
September 28, 2010 11:39PM
If you don't know, Hunger Games is an INSANELY awesome book. I was thinking we could re-create it to a Homebrew app.

[BTW, Google HUNGER GAMES for details if you don't know about them.

The plot of the game is just you as a character VS. the other 23 people in the colleseum.

If we can't make this because of copyright crap, could we make an app along the lines of such?
Re: A Hunger Games App?
September 29, 2010 10:35AM
Sure, we'll just create a game from scratch (including gameplay, artwork, everything) from some story from some book because you found the book AWESOME!

I'll get right on it after I made a game from the Sword Of Truth series, and this great game from the traffic ticket I got last week. I also want to turn my desk phone in a game, but that can wait. Because your book is AWESOME!
September 30, 2010 12:18AM
Thanks! BTW, if you look online, there are symbols for each district.

Now suggestions for the game.

Make sure there is a Cannon FX when a tribute "dies".

Blood or no blood. Your choice.

Maybe a health bar and hunger bar.

MAKE THE MAP RANDOMIZED. That's what makes it fun. They made mountain courses, ocen courses, and others in the games, so go idea happy!

I know I'm being pretty demanding, and I'm very sorry. I'm just glad someone was nice enough to code it for me! Anyway, keep me posted when you get a start on the app!
September 30, 2010 01:00AM
Luigi886

MAKE THE MAP RANDOMIZED. That's what makes it fun. They made mountain courses, ocen courses, and others in the games, so go idea happy!

I know I'm being pretty demanding, and I'm very sorry. I'm just glad someone was nice enough to code it for me! Anyway, keep me posted when you get a start on the app!

(chuckle chuckle now laughing) He was being sarcastic, meaning you really think somebody is going to do this for you make a game from scratch? In simple words it won't happen if you want it do it yourself, Even simple words, no.
September 30, 2010 02:24AM
Yeah I thought his sarcasm was pretty clear. This game would take way to much work for you to just ask someone to make it (unless they were extremely generous). Either do it yourself, or get a group of people to help you work on it.
September 30, 2010 07:37PM
Luigi886

The thing about making a game of his traffic ticket didn't even give you a hint? *shakes head in dissappointment*

As said, this thread is fail. You cannot expect someone to make a game based on some random book you read and enjoyed. Do you have any idea of the effort that goes into making a game? Far too much to make a game based on some book you've never heard of.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.