Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[REQUEST] Ken's Labyrinth

Posted by Kezza826 
[REQUEST] Ken's Labyrinth
June 07, 2009 06:34PM
About 10 years ago when I was 4 my Dad bought home this floppy disk and I remember the floppy disk contained loads of games, recently I was just thinking back and I remember a game called Ken's Labyrinth and I searched it on Google and I found the official website for it, I clicked on it and downloaded the game. I played it and thought "Hey, this could be a good idea to port for the Wii" then I realised that couldn't code and don't have a clue about developing Homebrew. Perhaps some kind soul could port it on the Wii?
I would be grateful:D

Ken's Labrinth Full Game: http://rapidshare.com/files/241920521/Ken_s_Labrinth.7z.html
Ken's Labrinth Source Code: http://rapidshare.com/files/241920522/Two_Source_Codes.7z.html
Ken's Labrinth Official Website: http://advsys.net/ken/klab.htm

I've included the full game incase you want to test it. On the website it mentions that there are some bugs forgot what they are though. Good job I included the website;) Also the souce code...8-) I don't know what it's written in but I think it is C but you would be better off just checking. On the website there is four code files, two SDL's called "LAB3D-SDL and LAB3D-SDL-enhanced?" and two source called "LABFLSRC.ZIP and LAB10SRC.ZIP". The LAB3D-SDL-enhanced? is later I think, but I'm not sure on the two souce codes. I will include the LAB3D-SDL-enhanced and the LABFLSRC.ZIP.

Well like I said if anyone manages to develope this game you have my thanks big time! (Y)
Re: [REQUEST] Ken's Labyrinth
June 17, 2009 07:57PM
Come on, stop being d1cks now. This topics been on since 7th of June and noone has even bothered to look at it>:( i went through all the trouble of uploading the files and downloading them>:( you people piss me off!!!
June 17, 2009 08:34PM
This topic had some views (52 right know), so I guess nobody had something to say.
June 18, 2009 03:23AM
Kezza826
Come on, stop being d1cks now. This topics been on since 7th of June and noone has even bothered to look at it>:( i went through all the trouble of uploading the files and downloading them>:( you people piss me off!!!
A whole ten days - I don't think that justifies the attitude, at all. Calm down and have some warm milk =)
Devs do this as a hobby, not to satisfy the every whim of random forum posters. Yes, this is the requests section, but you can't come in with high expectations.

As far as the game goes... looks possible at least. Uses SDL, and there is a Wii port of SDL.
June 18, 2009 08:03AM
Nice choice, Seems possible, and actually, i never seen this until today :( ... but something i might look in to....
Its in OpenGL (which is fine with GL2GX, but im having issues with this on my computer (exception errors- i cant really fix this :( ) )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2009 09:08AM by speewave.
June 19, 2009 05:02AM
The SDL version would not be too difficult to port but I can't be arsed to even look at the source code after your comment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2009 05:02AM by scanff.
June 25, 2009 08:32PM
Of all the awful Wolfenstein/Doom ripoffs, this was one of the worsts.
June 26, 2009 12:13AM
Well, it is from the guy who developed Duke Nukem 3Ds engine on it's own, so it at least has some historical value
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login