Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have an exploit idea

Posted by Morshuman 
I have an exploit idea
June 08, 2009 05:10AM
I need help with this, so please hive it a swing. OK, my idea is that you get some sort of binary opener and open both the normal .bin of a normal wii data file and the twilight hack file. Copy the Letters and numbers from the twilight hack into the wii data file and save it. Put the wii data file where it belongs on the SD card and put the card into the wii. I dont have a binary editor, so i cant try this myself, but if someone could give it a shot, I have the feeling it might show up and will be able to be copied to the system. Please try it and report back to me when you are done. Thnx. BTW I DO NOT WANT ANY F***ING REPLIES TELLING ME THAT IT WAS A STUPID IDEA OR THAT IM A RETARD, OK!?!?
Re: I have an exploit idea
June 08, 2009 06:13AM
Isn't that the same thing as the twilight hack?
June 08, 2009 07:42AM
Morshuman
OK, my idea is that you get some sort of binary opener and open both the normal .bin of a normal wii data file and the twilight hack file. Copy the Letters and numbers from the twilight hack into the wii data file and save it.
Wouldn't that make both files identical?
What exactly makes it different from a normal savegame?
June 08, 2009 09:21AM

I dont have a binary editor, so i cant try this myself

here you go, try it yourself and come back reporting it (obviously) does not work :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login